Kids These Days Kids These Days

Gabba gabba

Not to be that guy, but you totally just mimic egoraptor with your chars and animation. Just sayin!

Oney responds:

WAAAA

dead-baby-dance'n'die dead-baby-dance'n'die

hahaha

That was so dumb i love it

ding

WADE plz BAN RTflash WADE plz BAN RTflash

Mongoloid

I get that stuck in my head. I Think Mongoloid Will be just as popular as allurbaserbelng2us

ding

Peanut 2 Peanut 2

can't........stop....watching.........aHHHHHHH!

Jesus Christ i dont know what the hell iit is about that completely stupid and utterly pointless movie that makes me keep watching it. Keep up the good work.

Eminem in: Scard Straight Eminem in: Scard Straight

Why the fuck are you named after a peice of candy?

Oh Shit that was god damn funny. Boot camp celebrity edition.

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

Good Stuff

I Remember seeing this when it first came out and I still think it is hilarious. It's Got TVland's "Rewatchability". And another thing, You Tupac lovers are over reacting to this movie. In my opinion, all rap songs are the same. You hear one you hear them all. It goes something like this: Bitch money ho ho pussy niggaz. This im sure is in no way trying to offend Tupac just make a good laugh. In other words you can eat the shit from my clogged toilet Tupac Lovers.

goldilocks goldilocks

Holy Mother Of Shit!

That Was Some bloody work yet dark,twisted and strange.

The Welder The Welder

Good Work

I have Come to like your Work This One Is Great

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Oh man transformers

God I cant beleive after all these years someone would remember Transformers. Long Live Optimus Prime!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Wow that is a piece of work

As much as i hate stick figure movies that was incredible i love it! Still you should have let the one who made it submit it.